Thanksgiving 2005 outside of the Bush vacation ranch near Crawford, Texas with Cindy Sheehan.
Daily reports and photos to come . . .

 

Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

Change of the Blog Guard

Hi folks. Emily Sharpe, Camp Casey blogger extraordinaire, had to leave this morning to get back to life on the outside. Apparently, she appreciated my daily photos and reports from the camp and has turned over blog control to me in her leave. Of course, I will probably never be able to fill her shoes, but I'll give it my best.


In short, my story is that of a Marine during the first Gulf War, who, based on the evidence at hand (even back then) had to openly speak out against the war. I was the first serviceperson to refuse to fight that war, a hundred followed, yet the war continues today. I'm currently an active member of Veterans for Peace, and my daily photos, reports, and video from Crawford, Texas can be viewed at Not in Our Name. Sincerely, Jeff Paterson. USMC 86-90


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?