Thanksgiving 2005 outside of the Bush vacation ranch near Crawford, Texas with Cindy Sheehan.
Daily reports and photos to come . . .

 

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 

Departure

My time here at Crawford has ended. I, unfortunately, must head back to the west coast to continue my "other job" and do what I can from a remote location. I gotta say I am thoroughly saddened to be leaving all of these amazing people that are making this incredible effort so powerful. It feels as though I'm walking away from history in the making. If I had the financial ability to fly to Crawford every Friday afternoon I would, just to help move this event that much farther forward. I loved every second of it.

I leave you in the more than capable hands of Emily Sharpe who will be doing the majority of the writing from here on out. Hope you all continue to track the events on the ground here at Crawford and that you get a chance to come down here and be a part of history. Better yet, come and help change it. This is a moment no one should miss and everyone should share.

See you in Crawford.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?